One important aspect of the Internet is that no one party owns or controls it. This fact accounts for much of the Internet’s openness and value, but it also places a high premium on the judgment and responsibility of those who use the Internet to disseminate information to others.
When information is disseminated through the Internet, they also must keep in mind that Caviz Solution does not review, edit, censor, or take responsibility for any information its clients may create. When users place information on the Internet, they have the same liability as other authors for copyright infringement, defamation, and other harmful speech. Also, because the information they create is carried over Caviz Solution network and may reach a large number of people, including both clients and non-clients of Caviz Solution, clients’ postings to the Internet may affect other clients and may harm Caviz Solution goodwill, business reputation, and operations.
What does Caviz Soultion consider “Adult Material”?
- Any site whose revenue is gained in part or whole from its adult content.
- Photos or videos showing frontal nudity on either men or women for non-scientific or non-artistic purposes.
- Hyperlinks to adult sites, including but not limited to sites who violate these policies.
- Sites that have discussion boards and share information that is ‘adult’ in nature.
- Sites that sell or promote ‘adult’ material, including but not limited to adult toys.
Caviz Soultion reserves the right to decide what it considers “adult content”, “adult material”, “sexually explicit”, or “sexually related”. Let us know if you are unsure of the approval of your site before placing an order. Please email us for review of your content and/or site.